The Bailey-Alexander Complex
1501 W Samford Ave
The City of Auburn Collection System Division is well-trained in all aspects of sewer system maintenance, conveyance, and treatment. In addition, we strive to keep abreast of the latest technology and innovations in our field to help provide uninterrupted service to our customers.
If you are experiencing a sewer back-up or overflow:
- Dial (334) 501-3060 during normal business hours of 7:30 AM through 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- After hours: Please call the non- emergency line at (334) 501-3100.
- For emergencies, please call 911.
The City of Auburn Collection System Division manages the inspection, maintenance, and repair of:
- Approximately 350 miles of sanitary sewer lines;
- An estimated 8500 sewer manholes;
- Approximately 200 square miles of off-road sanitary sewer easements;
- Responding to approximately 250-300 sewer complaints annually.
Veolia Water North America is contracted by the City of Auburn to operate and maintain the following Sewer Collection System components:
- 2 Pollution Control Facilities (Sewage Treatment Plant);
- 14 Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations.