Our 30th Anniversary of Daddy-Daughter Date Night was a blast! Thank you to everyone who attended.
Join us this coming February to celebrate 31 years of Daddy-Daughter Date Night fun. Our theme is "Mad Hatter". You won't want to miss this event!
All dance nights will be held at the Clarion Inn & Suites on S. College Street. Daughters, dads, granddads, and uncles are invited to dance the night away and enjoy refreshments, door prizes, dance contests, keepsake photos, and an evening of memories. Special guests will also be in attendance!
Tickets are $35 plus online fees for the first father/daughter pair, and $5 for each additional daughter brought that evening.
The ticket purchasing link above is now active. Click "Register Now" at the top of the page to be redirected to the registration site. Select the night you wish to attend for ordering.
2020 event dates to be announced.
Ticket holders are reminded that tickets are only valid for the night they were purchased. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be resold or given to another family. All ticket sales for the event are final.
Steps for registration:
- Please read each step for the online registration carefully.
- Create a free Active account (if you do not already have one).
- Click on the "REGISTER NOW" button to be taken to the site.
- Registration page: follow each step to complete the online registration form, waivers and make payment. The registration MUST be the in father/guardians name of the person accompanying the daughter/daughters to the event, NOT in the mother’s name.
- If more than 1 daughter is attending each additional daughter will need to be registered.
- The online registration receipt is your ticket to the event.
- NOTE: You CAN register more than one daughter for different nights in the same order. Multi-daughter discount will still work.
If you are unable to purchase a ticket, there will be a “Waiting List” registration link posted when tickets are close to selling out.
For more information contact Elizabeth Kaufman at 334-501-2939.