Dial 911 for all emergencies.
For non-emergencies, contact Public Safety personnel at (334) 501-3100. This is the number to use when no emergency exists. It has an associated menu to guide the caller to the desired department as quickly as possible.
The following 8 options are available for direction connection:
- Police and Fire Services
- Questions concerning jail or bonds
- Questions concerning tickets, warrants or court
- Questions concerning parking tickets or towed vehicles from Auburn University property
- Questions concerning police reports or accident reports
- To speak with someone in the Patrol (uniformed) Section
- To speak with someone in the Detective Section
- To inquire about a water issue