Curbside Pickup Hours
- Monday – Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
To place an item on hold for curbside pickup, visit our online catalog, or call our public services division at (334) 501-3195. Once you receive the notification that your holds are available for pickup, proceed to the library within 5 days to retrieve your items.
When you arrive
- Pull into the circular drive in front of the main entrance.
- Text “Here” to (334) 500-4075 to let us know you have arrived.
- Please have your library card number available for checkout.
If you are unable to text, you may call (334) 501-3195 to notify us of your arrival.