Started in 2009, the City of Auburn launched its Bicycle Loaner Program which allows citizens and visitors to borrow a bicycle and helmet for up to two weeks for the purpose of commuting and/or recreational use. These bicycles are offered completely free to users.
How to Borrow a Bike
- 19+ years of age
- Must present valid photo ID
- Fill out the Waiver Form
- Office is located at 365-B N Donahue Dr
- Bike loan lasts for 2 weeks at a time, but can be renewed based on availability
- All bikes are maintained annually
- All bikes are registered with Auburn University
- All bikes come with a helmet, proper reflective gear, and a lock
Partnership with Auburn University's War Eagle Bike Share
In 2016 the University started their Bike Share through GotchaBike. The City is proud to announce that, as of Summer 2017, we are partnering with their bike share to offer our citizens the same opportunities.
How to Register: Step-by-Step Instructions