Virtual Reference Library
- offers coverage of virtually every academic, scholarly and professional discipline, delivering titles for all kinds of research in ebook format.
Learning Express Library
- helps you achieve your educational and career goals by practicing the kind of tests that you must pass. Exams range from elementary school to post-graduate work
- provides convenient, authoritative means for understanding common legal procedures through access to “attorney forms”. The officially-approved, professionally-written documents are actually used in legal practice.
Chilton Auto Repair
-the world’s most
comprehensive and trusted automotive repair database with easy-to-follow,
step-by-step repair guidance on thousands of cars and trucks from 1940 to the
- one of the most popular genealogical collections. Contains birth records, marriage and death records, census records, immigration documents, photographs, maps, military records, personal narratives, newspapers, and more. (In library use only)
- combines digital, searchable images of U.S. federal census records with the digitized version of the popular UMI Genealogy & Local History collection and other valuable content.
HeritageQuest is also available to our patrons at home or
outside the library with a valid library card number. Click Here.
There are free web pages that may be of further assistance with genealogy located here.